“Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein

Friday, January 2, 2015

I am glad that I got to talk to all of you on Christmas Day. It really was an awesome day! And I agree. It felt like we were just sitting back and talking in the front room. Which really makes me trunkie for sunday dinners at Grandma and Grandpa's, but alas. I digress.
I'm glad Grandma is doing better! Who called it?!;D I knew she would be alright. You also need to make sure she knows that I brag to all of the missionaries I find that I got to see my Grandmother in the MTC. How sick is that?! I'm also glad that Uncle John and Aunt Christine were there to save the day.  

Ethan is a stud and will do great in Finland. What a unique mission. I'm glad that he has the opportunity to get out there and learn everything new. It's such an awesome experience.

I also have some awesome news!
I lost 6 lbs. over Christmas! That's 6 lbs. in 2 weeks! I can't believe it. Now.... There is a dilemma that goes along with it... I no longer fit my jeans... So I am going to have to buy some new jeans in Lethbridge today. But I am super excited. I feel really fit and really happy. If things keep trending this way, I'm going to be more fit than I have been in years! I feel so much healthier already.

Another thing; during Christmas I received a package from Emma Winfield. It was so great. She sent me a hand carved wood plaque depicting Christ with his arm around me. It was so touching and it was one of the most meaningful gifts I've ever received. And also - and I thought this was a really awesome surprise - on the outside of the package, Evelyn Jensen wrote Merry Christmas to me! It was so great. I freaking love Sister Jensen! Anyway, I just wanted Emma and Evelyn to know how much that meant. It was sweet.

I hope that everyone is well and that things are going great. Thanks for making Christmas amazing and I'm so grateful for everything everyone does for me!

I Love You All,

-Elder Warenski

No comments:

Post a Comment