“Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I arrived in Canada safe and sound yesterday morning! I'm sorry I wasn't able to contact you:( President Nicholas let me as soon as he possibly could! Mom, he's awesome! Canada is a lot like home, but so much different at the same time. When we got to the airport the customs police were BEASTLY to us, but we made it through all together! Not even the Canadian border police can hold back God's army! I'm glad you sent the thank you letters! I love everyone and I am grateful for how much they have contributed to my mission! I'm so glad Finae talked to you! Tell him this:

I met an Elder in the MTC name Iosefa Utu (Ee-oh-sef-uh Oo-too)! He met Finae while Finae was on his mission!

Also, I am already loving the people! They make all this worth it! And my new companion's name is Elder Gibbs! He is from Centerville Utah! He's an incredible "Dad"(that's what they call your trainer!). I've been assigned to my first area and that is actually where I am emailing You from right now! Magrath, Alberta! It's RIGHT NEXT TO CARDSTON! Cardston is where Kate Hartley used to live! Make sure you let Denine Hartley know! She'll tell you all about it! It's amazing!

Tonight we had a lesson with a member! He was an adorable old duffer named Brother Keeler! I felt the love of the Savior for him and it helped me to feel more comfortable about being in a completely new place! It's about 1 degree (celcius) here, which means it's pretty chilly, but it is supposed to warm back up!


Elder Warenski

No comments:

Post a Comment