“Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein

Thursday, August 25, 2016


Well, the time is finally here. 2 years have come and gone, and now everything is coming to the most wonderful and fulfilling close. I honestly am just kind of speechless. In a lot of ways, the end isn't even real still. It hasn't hit me. But in other ways it has. There have been so many great friends that I have made out here. My Brothers, my companions. It's been great to be able to serve with them. Each one has inspired me and taught me in their own way. They've all made me a better person.

Well, I don't have much to say other than my testimony. The most important thing I have.

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that there is a God in Heaven who is our literal Father. He loves us. If there are any that are reading this that still wonder about the reality of these things, then put your wondering to rest. Go to Him. Ask Him. Be sincere. He will answer.
I know these truths independent of any man, because it wasn't man that revealed them to me. I know these truths because God made them known to me. Through every experience of my life He has shown me what is really true. He has taught me that Family is of the utmost importance. He has taught me that His Son really did do everything that He set out to do and that because of His sacrifice, we can be saved and healed.
This gospel is not about a church. It is about the Son of God. He is real. He lives. He loves YOU.

I'm grateful that I know these things. I am grateful that my life has been altered forever because of the things that I have experienced on my mission. I'm grateful to my family for all of their support and love. It has carried me many times.

I love you all, and I can't wait to see you!

See you Friday!

-Elder Nathan Warenski

No comments:

Post a Comment