“Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The sister Nate baptized just before his transfer sent him this email. He wanted to share it. The gospel is true and it changes lives. It also brings wonderful people to the Lord.


Hey Warenski. It's Sara.
The boys and I just wanted to check in and see how things were going for you up in Calgary. Hopefully you haven't been shot at or shanked! In all seriousness, we do hope it's going well and that you're adjusting to your new area and ward.
How was the trip up there? Everything go smoothly?


I volunteered another answer in Sunday school today! The boys sat so well during sacrament. Sister Zuagg was coloring with Lincoln so that helped a lot. Her and Ferris have been so wonderful this last week. She brought me treats on Friday and had the boys and I for dinner again tonight. I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable at church and feeling at peace, that this was the right choice and move to do.


Lincoln has asked for you and elder smith a few times already, haha. He hasn't heard you guys come in and haven't seen you.
You should have seen them at church today. I cut their hair yesterday and when they were all dressed up, they looked like little gentlemen. It was adorable. They wouldn't stand still long enough for a picture though.


I'm not sure if I said it before, but when you had told me that your mom was praying for me prior to my baptism, that meant a great deal and if you could pass on my thanks to her that would wonderful.


I should wrap this up before I ramble further.
Just wanted you to know that we've been thinking about you and are sending our best wishes and thoughts to you.
Hope to hear from you soon,


Sara, Lincoln and Viktor.

No comments:

Post a Comment