“Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein

Friday, May 22, 2015


I've had questions about missing posts...
None are missing. He just said so much at Mother's Day he didn't have much to post :)
Still a small post from Tuesday...


Glad everything is winding down.
It's so weird to be away from Merit when school ends. That's just strange to me. I can't believe that the school year is ending and I'm just doing the same old same old. I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't mind the same old same old. It's just weird. And I can't believe Cierra is going to be a junior. I've got to admit. I'm kind of glad that I'm going to be around for Cierra's Senior year. I will get back just a few days into her final year of High School. Phew! Trunky as.

Everything is pretty much the same around here. Elder Smith and I are back in the "Finding Grind".... Lots of tracting.... Very little results.... But hey. We're alright. Aganita kind of fell off the boat... Which is sad.... I've been wracking my brains trying to find a way to help her, but she won't even really meet with us. That always presents a challenge. Pray for a miracle to happen! Pray for Heavenly Father to present her with something that will help her to come around. That's what Elder Smith and I are doing.

Transfers are on Thursday, but Elder Smith and I are not getting transfers. Transfer calls went out this morning. The only sad thing is that Sister Baer is getting transferred... Which sucks because I really liked her. She is just an awesome Sister who really loves to work and was fun to be around. But it's all good! She's going to BYU when she gets home, so we'll stay in touch! She goes home in just a few months.

Other than that I'm just trucking along! It's really good to be on a mission and I miss everyone endlessly! Thanks for all of the help and support that you give me! I love you!

-Elder Warenski

No comments:

Post a Comment