“Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein

Tuesday, July 19, 2016



Mom!

Well, here we are again at another p-day :) Congrats to Jonah on his homecoming! He's accomplished his mission and I'm proud of him! What a guy! I'm glad that he's with his family now and is starting a brand new chapter of his life!

This week was pretty cool! I began what is called the "My Plan" program that the church has created. It's definitely interesting. It is trying to get me to sign away my life :). Hard to describe, but whatever! It's all good! It sure does get you thinking about home. President also told me this week that I will be finishing my mission in Chestermere with Elder Shah. That's so exciting! Elder Shah is incredible and I really couldn't think of a better way to be finishing my mission. We're finding lots of people to potentially teach out here in Strathmore, and I have a feeling that this area will be where Elder Shah and I will be doing a lot of "seed-planting". There are so many people here that could be taught.

I don't really know what to say more about this week. I'm living the dream! The mission is incredible and I am loving every second of it! I am dedicating all I've got to the time that I have left. The Lord is my best friend and my testimony of him and conversion to him become greater every day!

I love you all!

-Elder Warenski

No comments:

Post a Comment