“Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” Lord Of The Rings, J.R.R. Tolkein

Monday, January 4, 2016

No explanation accompanied this photo...


I don't have loads of time unfortunately.... It's exchange week in the south again, so we're pretty limited. I'm emailing from Medicine Hat again, and we're starting up our great big driving week. Anyway, I'll get on with it!

Yes! I will get to see you THIS YEAR, so it's going to be awesome. How crazy is that?! I keep on thinking in my head how bloody long I've been away, but it really doesn't seem like that long of a time for me. I think I've reached the point where I'm trying to relish every moment. Talking/thinking about home doesn't - and never has - made me distracted or un-focused, but now more than ever it makes me want to just milk the rest of my mission for all it's worth. I want to make you proud of what I've done out here, so I'm going to fight right to the end :) That's sweet that you home teach an Irish lady! I'll be on splits with a missionary from Ireland tomorrow. Elder Stephen Murphy. He's a stud.
Hey! That's great that you got a Fitbit for Christmas! They are really pretty awesome. There are a few missionaries out here that are really melting off some fat because of those things. Elder Christensen and I have started exercising every morning consistently, so that will hopefully help me shed a few pounds as well ;)

Sorry this is short!
Love you all

Elder Warenski

No comments:

Post a Comment